Sell with messenger and give your business a boost
Ecommerce is all about providing people optimal convenience. The option of sell with messenger is meant to enhance feasibility for the consumers so that they can purchase their desired products or services with ease.
Every ecommerce platform does not offer the option to sell products on Facebook messenger. Thus, the importance of opting for a suitable ecommerce solution cannot be stressed enough. You need to select a platform that will be easy to use, would offer plenty of features and would play a significant role in taking your business to the next level. Shopify is an option that will not let you down.
- Enable shoppers to make purchases via the messenger chat.
- Dispatch order status updates to the customers via messenger.
- Allow the shoppers to engage in real conversations with you by adding the option of Message Us on the online store.
- Make it easier for the customers to present any query they might have regarding your services or their purchase.
- You can use Shopify to complete the messenger orders
- The sales from Facebook can be tracked using the sales channel overview along with the pages of analytics for the purpose.
The eligibility criteria need to be met to make use of the messenger channel.
- For one thing, it is vital that you have an online store with Shopify as the ecommerce solution. The store should not be password protected.
- Having a Facebook account with admin access to a published page is mandatory.
- To allow the customers to get updates about their orders, it is essential that sales are made in a currency that Facebook supports. If that is not the case, the customers cannot get the updates, but they can still make their purchases via messenger.
Once you are confident that your store is eligible to use the messenger channel, you can proceed to set it up. The steps are simple and straightforward.
- Access the admin of your Shopify account. Click the option of + that you will see on the top by the side of the heading of the sales channel. This takes you to the Add sales channel dialogue.
- Once you have accessed the add sales channel option, click on messenger and acquire more information about the sales channel, finally clicking on the option of Add channel.
- Make sure that you review the terms and conditions of the services thoroughly. If they are acceptable to you, click on the option of connect account.
- You will successively be given certain prompts by Shopify to allow it to view your public profile, send messages from the page and manage the pages.
- Once you get to the section of the Facebook page, select the page that needs to be connected to the messenger, finally clicking on the Connect page option.
Your work is done. You and your customers can now enjoy the benefits and convenience that sales with messenger have to offer.
If things do not work out and you want to remove the channel of messenger sales, a simple process has to be followed. Keep in mind that once you remove the channel, your checkout page will also get rid of the widget that the customers see. No updates would then be sent out to the customers.
In case you want to resume the use of messenger channel once more, you can connect with the same Facebook page and pick the conversations from where you had left.
- To remove the channel, access the Shopify admin and go the option of Sales channel which is visible after clicking on the option of settings.
- You will find a trash icon visible beside messenger. Click on it, and the messenger channel is removed.
There is no denying that Facebook sales can make things easier in more ways than one. These days, everyone has a Facebook account. By using the option of making sales with the messenger, you reach out to more potential customers. Thus, you will witness a rapid rise in your sales.
However, this will only be possible if you have a reliable and competent ecommerce platform on your side. Trust Shopify to provide you with all the features and assistance you need to make your business a successful venture.
How to Sell Your Products using Facebook Messenger
Do you have Questions or Comments?
if you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us